Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ronaldo

Congratulations Cristiano. How does it feel to have won the award and become only the fourth United player ever to do so?
It feels amazing. It’s the award I always dreamt of winning when I was a kid and I feel very proud and very happy. I have to say a big thank you to my team-mates and everyone at the club who has helped me win the award – it has such a great history and it is the great players who win it so it’s magnificent to be alongside them. It’s amazing that only three players in the club’s history before me have won it. I didn’t know that until yesterday. So it’s special for the club and obviously for me and I feel very proud to be part of the history of the Ballon d’Or and the history of this club. You work hard to win team awards and personal awar

Ronny's on top of the world

The 2008 Ballon d'Or winner speaks exclusively to ManUtd.com and MUTV.
ds, but, for me, to win this one is very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment