Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Andreasen eyes Fulham exit

Fulham midfielder Leon Andreasen has spoken of his desire to leave Craven Cottage in the transfer window just a year after signing for the club.

The Denmark international was signed for �2million in January last year from Bundesliga side Werder Bremen.

Andreasen has been left disappointed with his spell in West London having featured just five times off the bench in the Premier League this season.

The 25-year-old has attracted attention from German clubs Borussia Dortmund and Hannover with both clubs said to have been interested before he moved to Fulham.

"The manager prefers to play others instead, and I have to fully accept that," Andreasen told Danish paper DR Sporten.

"But then I expect from the manager that he doesn't block my future when I have the chance to further my career elsewhere.

Leon Andreasen Fulham

No comments:

Post a Comment